OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM FOR THE REUBEN’S BREWS 2023 PRO-AM HOMEBREW CONTEST!
Please fill out all fields completely, this helps us to keep track of your entries and will enable us to communicate with you should we have any questions. After submitting your information in this form, please visit this link to pay your $5 entry fee for each beer entered.
- Read the Requirements section of our blog post for complete information about how to prepare your entry, what to submit online, and what to submit with your entry.
- (You’re doing this step now!) Register your entry online at this page. Each brewer or team only needs to submit once for up to four beers.
- Use our online store to pay the entry fee of $5/beer. All fees will be donated to the Reuben’s Brews Foundation.
- Carefully package your entry for either shipping or in-person drop off at our Taproom.
- Your submission must contain:
- Four (4) bottles or cans of each beer, 330ml/12oz or larger.
- One completed BJCP Recipe Form for each beer entered. Please fill this out completely, with careful attention to the Category and Sub-category information.
- Completed BJCP Bottle IDs for each of the four bottles or cans of each entry submitted. We are not able to judge bottles without proper IDs.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope that can hold 8.5×11″ sheets of paper if you would like us to return your scoresheets to you. (This is optional but highly recommended.)