THANK YOU THURSDAY™ PROGRAM AT REUBEN’S BREWS:
- In 2021, in response to the pandemic, we have updated our Thank You Thursday program to run with monthly partnerships, rather than weekly. Programming and promotion will happen throughout the month, culminating on the actual Thank You Thursday event on the third Thursday of each month.
- Thank You Thursday is hosted at our Taproom, located at 5010 14th Ave NW.
- $1 from all pint sales goes to the designated charity (includes all brews $6 and higher including growlers, includes sets of at least 3 tasters, but excludes bottles or cans).
- We require representation from the organization to be at the brewery between 3pm and 9:00pm on the day of the event to meet customers and explain the work of their organization.
- Please bring banners / flyers / stickers etc. – any marketing information to help people learn about your organization.
- Joint marketing – both parties market the event. At a minimum we expect both the charity and Reuben’s to email their distribution lists to let their supporters know of the event. If you create a Facebook event page, please consider inviting Reuben’s Brews to co-host the event so that it will be seen by our supporters as well.
- Must be a tax designated charity or registered non-profit.
- Local charities prioritized.
NOTES / CONDITIONS:
- This is a partnership between a nonprofit organization and Reuben’s Brews. This is not an event for a private individual to fundraise on behalf of an organization.
- This is not the hiring of the Reuben’s Brews taproom by the organization – it is a joint event and the tasting room remains open to the public.
- We request the designated organization market the event to encourage attendance from their supporters. The more people attend, the more we raise!
- We require that the designated organization provides representation on site between 3pm and 9:00pm during the event to explain their organization to customers. (Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the representation will not be required on site but will instead be in the form of a virtual interview that is posted to social media channels.)
- Reuben’s Brews reserves the right to not serve patrons who are visibly intoxicated.
- Reuben’s Brews requests one month after the event to calculate and write a check for their donation to the respective charity. We require a tax donation receipt from the organization. The check will be available at the taproom for collection – the organization will be emailed when it’s ready and must provide a paper copy of the tax receipt to the taproom staff to receive the receipt. (Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, checks may be mailed or donations made online in exchange for a tax receipt.)
- As a general principle, only one night per organization per year.
- Please call the event “Thank you Thursday.” If you would like to call it something else, please obtain our permission in advance.
- All decisions and conclusions are at the sole discretion of Reuben’s Brews LLC.
Submit a Request
To submit a request for a Thank You Thursday™ at Reuben’s Brews, please use the form below.
Please note that we have a high demand for Thank You Thursday™ events, and we are currently booking out at least 12 months in advance.