THANK YOU THURSDAY™ PROGRAM AT REUBEN’S BREWS:
- Thank You Thursday is hosted at the newest Reuben’s Brews tasting room, The Brewtap, located at 800 NW 46th St., Seattle, WA 98107.
- $1 from all pint sales goes to the designated charity (includes all brews $5 and higher including growlers, includes sets of at least 3 tasters, but excludes bottles or cans).
- We require representation from the organization to be at the brewery between 3pm and 9:00pm on the day of the event to meet customers and explain the work of their organization.
- Please bring banners / flyers / stickers etc. – any marketing information to help people learn about your organization.
- Joint marketing – both parties market the event. At a minimum we expect both the charity and Reuben’s to email their distribution lists to let their supporters know of the event. If you create a Facebook event page, please consider inviting Reuben’s Brews to co-host the event so that it will be seen by our supporters as well.
- Must be a tax designated charity or registered non-profit.
- Local charities prioritized.
NOTES / CONDITIONS:
- This is a partnership between a nonprofit organization and Reuben’s Brews. This is not an event for a private individual to fundraise on behalf of an organization.
- This is not the hiring of the Reuben’s Brews taproom by the charity – it is a joint event and the tasting room remains open to the public.
- We request the designated charity markets the event to encourage attendance from their supporters. The more people attend, the more we raise!
- We require that the designated charity provides representation on site between 3pm and 9:00pm during the event to explain their organization to customers.
- Reuben’s Brews reserves the right to not serve patrons who are visibly intoxicated.
- Reuben’s Brews requests one month after the event to calculate and write a check for their donation to the respective charity. We require a tax donation receipt from the organization. The check will be available at the taproom for collection – the organization will be emailed when it’s ready and must provide a paper copy of the tax receipt to the taproom staff to receive the receipt.
- As a general principle, only one night per charity per year.
- Please call the event “Thank you Thursday.” If you would like to call it something else, please obtain our permission in advance.
- All decisions and conclusions are at the sole discretion of Reuben’s Brews LLC.
Submit a Request
To submit a request for a Thank You Thursday™ at Reuben’s Brews, please use the form below.
Please note that we have a high demand for Thank You Thursday™ events, and we are currently booking out 12 months in advance.