As we near the end of our second year of the Crew, we took feedback from the current members and implemented lots of recommendations into next years program. We think we’ve enriched the program considerably!
The 2015-16 mug club will be open for new members from noon Saturday September 5. It will remain open until Thursday September 10 or when the club hits 150 members – whichever is earliest. The best way to sign up is to come to the brewery – we’ll have the forms available there. Memberships will be available online in case you can’t make it to the brewery. Priority will be given to sign ups in person at the taproom, and only a limited number of memberships will be available online. Online will be opened also at noon at this link http://mkt.com/reubens-brews-llc/membership-renewals. With the expansion of the club we have 63 memberships available this year. The club year runs from September to August.
We’ve expanded the larger pours benefit to include 12oz beers as well as 16oz beers, added in an exclusive members only bottle release, expanded the merchandise discount to also have a year round component, and added no deposits on keg purchases as well as a membership card.
Here’s the Crew benefits for next year (new or updated benefits in bold):
• Larger pours in exclusive, members-only glassware: 20oz pours for beers up to 7% ABV, and 15oz pours of beers 8% ABV and higher
• Exclusive Crew only, 22oz bottle release included within the membership
• Fill 10 growlers and get your eleventh for only $1
• Bottle reservations for releases larger than 500 bottles. This should include Amarillo Fresh Hop in Sept. 2015, Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout in Nov. 2015, and Blimey That’s Bitter in Feb. 2016.
• Year-round 10% discount on merchandise purchases and a one-time coupon for 20% off
• Brand new design Crew exclusive t-shirt
• No deposit required when you purchase beer by the keg
• Annual membership card that will double as your growler fill punch card
• Regular email updates
• Right of first refusal for next year’s application
Membership is $100 plus tax for this coming year.