Reuben’s Brews would love to welcome you and your guests for your private event.
We have two fully private venues available to rent: The Canning Line on NW 46th Street, and the Barrel House on NW 51st Street.
The Canning Line – 800 NW 46th St.
A modern tasting room space with views of our production brewery.
Recommended Group Size: 30-50 guests
The Canning Line is offered to you as a base fee with a per-head charge which includes all beer and non-alcoholic beverages for guests,* exclusive access to the space, and the service charge. The Canning Line rate includes only beer, cider, and non-alcoholic beverages served and consumed on site at the time of the event.
- Exclusive use of the space for your private event
- Beer (and cider) served from 12 taps plus bottle pours
- Non-alcoholic drink options
- Outside catering welcome
- Stereo system for music
- Projector and screen for presentations
- Ample seating and standing room for up to 50 guests
- Restrooms for guests
- A/C when applicable
The Barrel House – 1133 NW 51st St.
A large private room surrounded by beautiful, rustic oak barrels filled with beer as it conditions and ages.
Recommended Group Size: 30-110 guests
The Barrel House is offered to you as a base fee with a per-head charge which includes all beer and non-alcoholic beverages for guests,* exclusive access to the space, and the service charge. The Barrel House rate includes only beer, cider, and non-alcoholic beverages served and consumed on site at the time of the event.
- Completely private space for your event, with a separate entrance from The Taproom
- Beer served from 4 taps
- Can pours offered of all of our core and rotating canned beer
- Please note that there is no bar at this location and beer will be poured from a mobile draft system
- Non-alcoholic drink options
- Outside catering welcome
- Stereo system to play music
- Restroom for guests
*No service of alcohol to minors or to guests who appear intoxicated
How to Book:
Please get in touch with our staff below to learn more about our pricing, amenities, and customizing your Reuben’s Brews private event experience!
For both spaces, the following applies:
- A 30% non-refundable deposit fee is required at the time of reservation. This deposit will be offset against the total fee.
- The remaining balance will be charged the week of the event, sent via email.
- The rate includes only beer, cider, and non-alcoholic beverages served and consumed on site at the time of the event.
- Wine Program: Choose from a selection of Washington wines available from our distributor to provide an elevated wine experience for your guests.
- Draft Beer Program: Customize your event’s draft beer menu (up to four beers) after a tasting with a Reuben’s Brews team member.
- Design a Keg Infusion: Infuse a keg with flavors of your choice to offer your guests an exclusive beer only served at your event!
- Beer To Go: Send all of your guests home with a 6-pack (options based on availability).
- Customizable Merchandise: Choose from shaker pints, foam trucker hats, or t-shirts with a custom logo for your guests to take home.
- Full Service Package: Three extra hours for event setup, an additional bartender to allow for table service, and floorplan customization. Perfect for groups that love to decorate!
- Full Planning Package: An add-on to the full-service package, this includes planning with our Event Coordinator. We will work with you during planning meetings to communicate with vendors and coordinate day-of logistics. All vendor costs are excluded from the pricing of this package.
- Brew Your Own Beer: Assist one of our brewers in recipe design for a style of your choice that will be served at your event. This upgrade needs to be purchased a minimum of one month before the day of your event. Event costs are excluded from the pricing of this package.
- Trusted Guide Package: An all-day event including a detailed tour of all three production facilities capped off with a private event in either the Barrel House or The Canning Line. This package needs to be booked a minimum of one month before the day of the event.
How soon can I reserve a private space?
- The sooner the better! We require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to rent either space.
How far in advance can I reserve a private space?
- We offer booking of both our Canning Line and Barrel House locations a full calendar year in advance.
How does catering work?
- You are welcome to organize your own catering to have food served at your private event.
- Zeeks Pizza offers 15% off your order! Call 206-285-8646 to place the order and let them know it’s being delivered to a Reuben’s Brews location.
There are some people in my party who don’t drink beer. What are their options?
- We have our own Warren’s Cider (or a similar alternative) on draft at The Canning Line, and cider will be available for can pours at the Barrel House.
- Select wine options can be arranged on request.
- We have our own Fruitfizz Hard Seltzer available.
- We offer non-alcoholic beverages such as sparkling water, root beer, and juice.
- We cannot pour any liquor or cocktails due to WA state LCB regulations. Similarly, guests may not bring in any wine, liquor, or other beverages into our licensed premises.
Can we bring kids and/or our dog?
- All of our spaces are kid friendly and we love well-behaved dogs! We ask that all dogs remain on a leash.
For any additional questions or inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not offer rental of The Taproom on 14th Avenue NW, nor are we able to offer private rentals of partial spaces.