Reuben’s Brews would love to welcome you and your guests to an exclusive space for your private event.
At the present time, due to construction, only The Brewtap (800 NW 46th St.) is available for rent.
We currently do not offer rental of The Taproom on 14th Ave NW. Please find more information about each of the spaces below:
The Brewtap – 800 NW 46th St.
Modern tasting room space with views of our production brewery.
Recommended Group Size:
20 – 60 guests (max 80 with additional service fee)
Select a 2 to 3-hour block within these times:
- Monday to Wednesday: 11am – 10pm
- Thursday to Friday: 11am – 3pm
- Friday to Saturday: 8pm – 10pm
- There is a $600 minimum spend plus 20% automatic gratuity to rent the space for a 3-hour block Monday to Thursday or 2-hour block on Friday to Saturday.
- The minimum spend includes only beer, cider and non-alcoholic beverages served and consumed on site at the time of the event.
- The minimum spend does not include purchases of beer to go (cans, bottles, growlers, or crowlers).
- The minimum spend does not include purchases of merchandise or any other items for sale in the tasting rooms.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit fee is required at the time of reservation. This deposit will be offset against the minimum spend.
- There must be a designated credit card that will be charged for any amount below the minimum spend and will include the 20% automatic gratuity.
- Exclusive use of the space for your private event
- Beer (and cider) served from 12 taps plus bottle pours
- Non-alcoholic drink options
- Outside catering welcome
- Stereo system for music
- Projector and screen for presentations
- Ample seating and standing room for up to 60 guests
- Restrooms for guests
If I rent a space, how many people can come to my private event?
Standard max: 60
60-80 person party: requires $100 fee for additional staffing
How soon can I reserve a private space?
The sooner the better! We require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to rent either space.
How does catering work?
You are welcome to organize your own catering to have food served at your private event.
Zeeks Pizza offers 15% off your order if delivered to a Reuben’s Brews location.
If you are hosting your event at The Brewtap, Giddy Up Burgers is next door and can deliver large orders from a simplified menu to The Brewtap with ample notice.
There are some people in my party who don’t drink beer. What are their options?
We have our own Warren’s Cider (or a similar alternative) on draft at The Brewtap.
We offer non-alcoholic beverages such as sparkling water and juice.
We cannot pour any wine, liquor, or cocktails due to WA state Liquor Control Board regulations. Similarly, guests may not bring in any wine, liquor, or other beverages into our licensed premises.
Can we bring kids?
All of our spaces are kid friendly.
Questions or Inquiries
For any additional questions or inquiries please contact fill out the form below.