Join the Reuben’s Brews family and help us in our mission of enjoyably expanding the Pacific Northwest’s love of beer. Our team is the heart of the company, and we are looking for people to join us who are leaders, team players, creative, genuine people people that are conscientious and have a strong work ethic, and an insatiable enthusiasm for craft beer. Sound like you? Apply for our open positions:
Reuben’s Brews is a family brewery that opened in 2012. We brew from the glass backwards: designing each beer with intention, unbound by constraints. We know making the extra effort is worth it. From your everyday favorite beers to our innovative new releases, we help you grow your love of beer.
We have three brewhouses with two tasting rooms, and we distribute our beer predominantly in the Pacific Northwest. In 2019 we released over 170 different beers, a large number of which are available in cans and bottles. We are looking for a Packaging Operator to join our growing team to assist in the production of our packaged beer.
Our team is the heart of Reuben’s Brews. We therefore offer competitive salary and benefits, career development opportunities and the chance to help us craft a wonderful future.
The role will assist in operating all aspects of the packaging line, including filling and dry-end operations, along with racking and cellar operations. Training will be provided for all aspects of the position. A basic understanding of beer and the brewing process is desired.
As we enter our next phase of growth at Reuben’s, we’re looking for a person with a brilliant attitude, a thirst for great beer, and a strong work ethic. Our team is what drives us forward with each and every team member being critical to our success. This position is no exception to that and plays a vital role in helping us achieve our planned growth.
- Duties include operating filling equipment, troubleshooting quality or mechanical challenges, carrying out quality checks, running the dry end of the packaging line, prepping tanks for packaging, kegging, and keg cleaning
- Ensures quality standards are met along every step
- Maintain high level of cleanliness throughout the brewery
- Accurately record data
- Perform similar tasks throughout the brewery as assigned
- Infectiously enthusiastic, positive, and can-do attitude – a thirst to learn, to teach others, and an obsessive commitment to our brewery’s success is an absolute must
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills to fix equipment on the fly
- Keen time management skills and ability to multitask
- An in-depth passion for the science and art of beer
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and move up to 160 pounds, twist / turn, reach over shoulders, climb ladders, bend / stoop and stand / walk on a continual basis
- A team player who considers that any individual success is due to the collective strength of the team
- An openness to new procedures and innovations, helping drive us towards constant improvement
- A “till the job is done” work ethic – flexibility to work non-standard hours when the need arises
- Impeccable judgment, professional maturity, and integrity. An ability to be focused on details, as well as the bigger picture
- Motivated, self-starter attitude with a resourceful nature
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with every aspect of our brewery team
- Flexibility in work scheduling as we grow, with first, second and weekend shifts possible.
To apply, send your resume, along with an explanation of why you want to work for Reuben’s Brews, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!