Our mug club, Reuben’s Crew, is primarily designed to reward our regular taproom customers. So whether you stop by to grab a pint, buy cans or bottles, or fill your growlers or kegerator, we want to say thank you and give you great benefits! Our current mug club members are currently in the process of renewing, and as we’re keeping the size of the club the same by early September we’ll know how many spaces we have available this year.
We will release the available memberships on a first come basis on Saturday, September 10 when the taproom opens at noon. More details on that process and the number of memberships available will follow a few days before Saturday 10th.
Here’s the benefits for the year starting September, 2016:
• Larger pours in exclusive, members-only glassware: 20oz pours for beers up to 7% ABV, and 15oz pours of beers 8% ABV and higher
• $3 off of every full growler you buy, $1 off of every 32oz growler
• For every 6-pack or 4-pack of cans, or 22oz bottle bought at the brewery, get 10% off (excludes barrel aged or reserve series beers)
• No deposit required when you purchase beer by the keg (party pump deposits still required)
• Year-round 10% discount on merchandise purchases and a one-time coupon for 20% off
• Brand new design Crew-exclusive t-shirt
• Annual membership card
• Bottle reservations for three bottle releases, including the Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout and two other beers – that will likely be Amarillo Fresh Hop and Bourbon Barrel Breakfast Stout (may be subject to change). There will be other very small taproom releases during the year that this benefit will not cover.
• Right of first refusal for next year’s application
Membership dues are unchanged at $100 plus tax for this coming year.
Cheers, Adam and the team at Reuben’s.