Calling All Graphic Designers and Artists!
This year Seattle Beer Week begins on Thursday, May the 4th Be With You! Reuben’s Brews is holding a contest to select the design of our special edition t-shirt for beer week. The theme of this design is intergalactic space travel harkening back to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, when bounty hunters and rogue smugglers traversed the galaxy and evil empires fell to a sword made of light.
We at Reuben’s would like to give you as an artist an opportunity to have your design printed and sold at your favorite local brewery! We will take design submissions from March 1st-March 31st and will release a small batch of the winner’s t-shirts at the start of beer week, May the 4th. The winner will receive a swag bag from Reuben’s and may also choose a charity for a portion of the proceeds to benefit!
- All designs must be submitted in pdf format by March 31st. Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designs will only be chosen for further advancement in the contest if they meet our specifications.
- Our cursive “r” logo must be recognizable within the design.
- The design must exemplify who Reuben’s Brews is as a brewery and incorporate intergalactic space travel.
- 3 freshly printed shirts featuring the artist’s design produced at Reuben’s Brews sole expense
- Swag bag of other fine Reuben’s Brews merchandise
- Donation of $2 per shirt sold to a charity of the artist’s choosing
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com