Want to join our Reuben’s Crew mug club? Your chance is coming soon! A limited number of spots for the 2017-18 Crew will available beginning Saturday, Sept. 9 at 11 a.m. in the taproom.
We created the Crew as a way to say thank you to our loyal taproom customers. Based on the feedback from this year’s members, we added a few new membership perks for the year. The benefits for the year starting Sept. 1 (new or updated benefits in bold) include:
- Larger pours in exclusive, members-only glassware: 20oz pours for beers up to 7% ABV, and 15oz pours for beers 8% ABV or higher, as well as sour beers and other special releases that are poured in 12oz sizes
- Receive 6 tasters for the price of 5. The tray of tasters must be ordered at one time and must be for Crew member’s consumption only.
- $3 off of every full growler you buy, $1 off of every 32oz growler
- Special party exclusively for Reuben’s Crew members. This event is a thank you to crew members throughout the year and will entail samples of beer, tasty bites, and great company with the other awesome members of the crew and the team at Reuben’s!
- Receive a 10% discount for every 6-pack or 4-pack of cans or 22oz bottle bought at the brewery (excludes barrel aged or reserve series bottled beers, but includes all special release cans).
- Receive a 10% discount on all merchandise purchases throughout the year
- No deposit required when you purchase beer by the keg (party pump deposits still required, maximum one keg outstanding at any one time)
- Brand new design Crew-exclusive t-shirt
- Annual membership card
- Bottle reservations for ALL barrel aged or reserve series beers. In prior years reservations for only three bottle releases were guaranteed, but now this benefit covers all small batch bottle releases at the taproom. This benefit excludes special release cans.
- Right of first refusal for next year’s application
These benefits are for the named person on the crew membership and are not transferable to any other person.
The cost is $109 plus tax for a one-year membership and the benefits will commence immediately upon joining.
Current Crew members should have received a renewal notice via email. To keep your spot, you’ll need to renew by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 31.
New memberships are only available for purchase in the taproom. We can only accept applications physically received and paid for in person beginning Sept. 9. No email applications can be accepted. The sign-up period for memberships will close when all spots are filled.