Our Gratituesday Program at Reuben’s Brews:
- Gratituesday events happen on select Tuesdays throughout the year.
- We host Gratituesday at our Taproom, located at 5010 14th Ave NW.
- $1 from all pint sales goes to the designated charity (including all brews $6 and higher, growlers, and sets of at least 3 tasters, but excluding bottles or cans).
- We require representation from the organization at our brewery between 3:00pm and 9:00pm on the day of the event to meet customers and explain their organization’s work.
- Please bring banners / flyers / stickers, etc. – any marketing information to help people learn about your organization.
- Joint marketing – both parties market the event. At a minimum, we expect both the charity and Reuben’s to email their distribution lists to let their supporters know of the event. If you create a Facebook event page, please consider inviting Reuben’s Brews to co-host the event so that it will be seen by our supporters as well.
- Organizations must be a tax designated charity or registered non-profit.
- Local charities are prioritized.
Notes / Conditions:
- This is a partnership between a nonprofit organization and Reuben’s Brews. This is not an event for a private individual to fundraise on behalf of an organization.
- Reuben’s Brews is not hiring out our Taproom to the organization – this is a joint event and the Taproom remains open to the public.
- We request that the designated organization markets the event to encourage attendance from their supporters. The more people who attend, the more we raise!
- We require that the designated organization provides representation on site between 3:00pm and 9:00pm during the event to explain their organization to customers.
- Reuben’s Brews reserves the right to not serve patrons who are visibly intoxicated.
- Reuben’s Brews requests up to one month after the event to calculate and write a check for their donation to the respective charity. We require a tax donation receipt from the organization. The check will be available at the Taproom for collection – the organization will be emailed when it’s ready and must provide a paper copy of the tax receipt to the Taproom staff to receive the receipt. (Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, checks may be mailed or donations made online in exchange for a tax receipt.)
- As a general principle, only one night per organization per year.
- Please call the event “Gratituesday.” If you would like to call it something else, please obtain our permission in advance.
- All decisions and conclusions are at the sole discretion of Reuben’s Brews LLC.
Submit a Request
To submit a request for a Gratituesday at Reuben’s Brews, please use the form below. Please note that we have a high demand for these events, and we are currently booking out several months in advance.