After teaming up several times last year, we’re expanding our partnership with our friends at EDGE Outdoors for the 2023 – 2024 season. Our goal is to help them further their mission to attract and retain Black, Indigenous, and Women of Color including Trans Women of Color in snow and adventure sports.
To do that, we’re donating a portion of proceeds from Crush the Slopes to this local nonprofit.
Want to learn more about EDGE Outdoors and how you can participate? Here are three ways:
1. Pick Up a 4-pack of Crush the Slopes
Crush the Slopes hazy IPA has a massive run of hops that hit on the cold side, providing extra expressive fruitiness on the nose and a full-bodied juiciness that doesn’t quit.
2. Join Us for Upcoming Events in Ballard
- Wax & Chill Night along with Food Drive | Friday, Nov 17th, 5 – 9:00 p.m.
Help us support those in need this Thanksgiving season while getting your winter gear ready to hit the slopes. Bring a non-perishable food item to donate to Ballard Food Bank, and receive a complimentary ski or snowboard waxing by the expert technicians at ProSki Seattle.
- Crush the Slopes Launch Party | Saturday, Dec 2nd, 5 – 9:00 p.m.
Celebrate the upcoming season with the Reuben’s and EDGE teams! DJ D-Look will be spinning tunes and we’ll be holding a raffle that includes an EPIC pass, a pair of skis, a snowboard, and more! Come in your best retro winter gear for a chance to win small prizes.
- Winter Gear Giveaway | Thursday, Feb 27th, 5 – 9:00 p.m.
We’re raffling away winter gear supplied by our partners, Trew Gear, Capita, and Line Skis. Learn more about how to enter below.
3. Start a Pint Points Card at Either Reuben’s Location
- Ask a taproom team member for a Pint Points card any time during the months of January and February.
- Visit one of our taproom locations to receive a stamp with the purchase of a full pour or packaged beer to-go (limit 1 stamp per visit).
- After 8 stamps, write your name and email on the back of your card and submit it at the bar to enter a winter gear raffle supplied by our friends at Trew Gear, Capita, and Line Skis.
- Winners will be randomly selected at the end of February at our Ballard taproom.