Official Entry Form for all homebrewers entering Reuben’s Brews Hop Idol 2021!
Please fill out all fields completely, this helps us to keep track of your entries and be able to communicate with you with any questions we have. After submitting your information in this form please visit this link to pay your $5 entry fee, per beer entered.
- Read the Requirements section for complete information about how to prepare your entry, and what is required to be submitted online and what is required to be submitted with your entry
- (You’re doing this step now!) Register your entry online at this page. Each brewer or team needs only to submit once for up to four beers.
- Pay your $5/beer Entry Fee on our online store – 100% of these fees will be donated to the Reuben’s Brews Foundation. Learn More.
- Carefully package up your entry for either shipping or in-person drop off at our Taproom. Shipping address is below. Your submission itself must contain:
- FOUR (4) bottles or cans of each beer, 330ml/12oz or larger. Note: this is one more bottle/can per entry than years past due to new COVID protocols during judging.
- One completed BJCP Recipe Form for each beer entered. Please fill this out completely, with careful attention to the Category and Sub-category information.
- Completed BJCP Bottle IDs for each of the four bottles/cans of each entry submitted. Bottles without proper IDs will not be able to be judged.
- (Optional but Highly Recommended!) Include a self-address stamped envelope that can hold 8.5×11″ sheets of paper if you would like us to return your scoresheets to you.